There are many ways to help us fulfill our mission which is: To Strengthen the fabric of good will int he world through innovative courses that support people to create lives they love.
Or shop at:
FREE MONEY FOR EXCELLENCE NORTHWEST WITH YOUR HELP!
First, this is for customers of Amazon. People who buy from Amazon on a regular or seasonal basis So, you need an account at Amazon.com. That isn’t hard to sign up for, but it isn’t for everyone and we get that. But if you do have an account, consider also signing up with AmazonSmile, designating EXCELLENCE NORTHWEST as your charity of choice and using them to sign into Amazon when you shop! Here’s how:
- Have an existing Amazon.com account, or sign up for one.
- Go to amazon.com and select EXCELLENCE NORTHWEST as your charitable organization (there is a place to type it in, and as you do, it may pop up on the drop-down menu), This choice will be remembered.
- The next time you want to shop Amazon, start at smile.amazon.com, type in your user name and password from that page and you will pop into Amazon; your charity choice will be above your name. Shop, pay, and leave.
- Just remember to start at amazon.com each time you shop Amazon… I set up a bookmark for my browser, to make it simple to go that route.
YOU CAN HELP EXCELLENCE NORTHWEST EARN DONATIONS JUST BY SHOPPING WITH YOUR FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Excellence Northwest of Bellingham at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name EXCELLENCE NORTHWEST or by our non-profit number 80736.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Excellence Northwest of Bellingham earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
We’re excited to share a new partnership with ONEHOPE Wine that will benefit our organization and many other nonprofits throughout the country. ONEHOPE is a mission–‐driven winery that gives to many different global causes (cancer, autism, helping veterans, finding pets forever homes, etc) and also works with local communities to raise funds for organization like ours.
The wine is made by Robert Mondavi Jr, many are 90 points or higher, they have hundreds of medals, and there is a selection of core varietals for everyday table/dinner wine as well as incredible Reserve wines for special occasions.\
The mission is built right into the wine. Each bottle funds a different cause (HALF of all profit from each bottle goes to a different nonprofit) like planting trees, ending global disease, etc. When people buy a bottle of ONEHOPE they make an impact.
Best of all – we get to purchase ONEHOPE wine at a 30% discount – AND – 15% of all purchases made will be donated back to Excellence Northwest. It’s a great opportunity for us to raise money, do good and offer our supporters great wine at a discount.
Here is our unique shopping link: http://fundinghopewine.com/excellencenw
**to receive your 30% partner discount**, shop through the EVENT EXCLUSIVE OFFERINGS tab and you will receive 15% of all half cases, full cases, and select gift items that are ordered. The discount is already applied, so there is no code required. Half cases (6 bottles) are $89 and full cases (12 bottles) are $159 before tax and shipping. There is a $10 flat rate shipping charge for each half or full case shipped to the west coast.
Please contact Jessica Renner, firstname.lastname@example.org, BEFORE you order wine for your own events. Our discounts to nonprofits START at 30% and go up by volume.