Who We Are
Excellence Northwest is a local non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening individuals through innovative courses that support people in creating the life they love.
Excellence Northwest's courses are about creating lifelong excellence. In each course you will experience a supportive, dynamic, respectful, playful and challenging environment.
Board Meetings: 2nd Monday of every month at 2215 Midway Ln, Bellingham. Enter through Suite 208
May 9&10, 17, 24, 30-31; June 7, 14, 21; Gala June 27 Strategies for Lifelong Excellence A supportive and encouraging environment to help you implement your personal vision and create the life you love. This course is appropriate for students who have already done ReSet and BreakThru. Learn to give & get support to live big and be in love with your life. Facilitator: Siobhan Murphy
Quantum Leap: July 23
Core Concepts: Saturdays 9am-1pm: August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Authentic-Leadership-Training: 2nd Weekend of September, October, November
ReSet for Excellence: October 9, 2014
Breakthru: November 13th, 2014
Benefits of our Courses
• Not just another motivational course; instead, we offer real and lasting results.
• Full Participation: the more you participate, the more you achieve.
• Tailored to your needs: you decide your area of focus.
• Attended by diverse individuals with a common aim: the desire for greater excellence in their lives.
The Bottom Line: Increased effectiveness in all areas of your life.
Excellence Northwest courses are like none other in the personalized and non-confrontive way in which they help you find the benefits you seek. Courses are taught using:
• Lectures by the facilitator
• Socratic interaction in large groups
• Pair and small group exercises
• Creative visualization