Who We Are
Excellence Northwest is a local non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening individuals through innovative courses that support people in creating the life they love.
Excellence Northwest's courses are about creating lifelong excellence. In each course you will experience a supportive, dynamic, respectful, playful and challenging environment.
Benefits of our Courses
• Not just another motivational course; instead, we offer real and lasting results.
• Full Participation: the more you participate, the more you achieve.
• Tailored to your needs: you decide your area of focus.
• Attended by diverse individuals with a common aim: the desire for greater excellence in their lives.
The Bottom Line: Increased effectiveness in all areas of your life.
Excellence Northwest courses are like none other in the personalized and non-confrontive way in which they help you find the benefits you seek. Courses are taught using:
• Lectures by the facilitator
• Socratic interaction in large groups
• Pair and small group exercises
• Creative visualization
Annual Picnic August 16, 2015 at Fairhaven Park, Large Shelter from Noon-3pm
**Monthly Board Meeting **
2nd Thursday of each month - Join Us!!!!
2215 Midway Ln, Bellingham Enter through Suite 208
Sex & Money: July 17-19
Facilitator: Peggie Merlin
Sex and Money are the most common “problem areas” we all experience. Explore your relationship with sex & money through open-minded inquiry in a safe and respectful environment.
Dancing With The Shadow: August 1 & 2 plus August 29 & 30, 2015
Facilitator: Carol LaCroix
We consign the unwanted parts of ourselves to the “shadow” by mid-adolescence and, from this point on, expend significant amounts of life energy keeping these forces at bay, usually with unsuccessful results.
Core Concepts: (September 12 & 13) Facilitator: Peggie Merlin
Have you ever wanted more clarity about accountability or any other of Excellence Northwest's core concepts?