Who We Are
Excellence Northwest is a local non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening individuals through innovative courses that support people in creating the life they love.
Excellence Northwest's courses are about creating lifelong excellence. In each course you will experience a supportive, dynamic, respectful, playful and challenging environment.
Upcoming Course: Quantum Leap (Only 1 in 2013!)
New Heights of Clarity Regarding Purpose
A graduate-level seminar open to all graduates of Break Thru and The Wall, this course is designed to promote personal mastery particularly as it relates to leadership, excellence and prosperity. Held in a residential setting intentionally away from the distractions of daily routine, the LEAP takes one to new depths of self awareness and new heights of clarity regarding purpose and/or calling.
Facilitated by Peggy Merlin
July 17-21 (Residential at the Farm at Cedar Springs)
Upcoming Course: The Practice
(Only 1 in 2013!)
Strategies for Lifelong Excellence
A supportive and encouraging environment to help you implement your personal vision and create the life you love.
This course is appropriate for students who have already done ReSet and BreakThru.
Facilitated by Siobhan Murphy
Fri / Sat. Sept 13th-14th
Fri / Sat. Oct 4th-5th
Gala Night, Oct 25th or 26th
Benefits of our Courses
• Not just another motivational course; instead, we offer real and lasting results.
• Full Participation: the more you participate, the more you achieve.
• Tailored to your needs: you decide your area of focus.
• Attended by diverse individuals with a common aim: the desire for greater excellence in their lives.
The Bottom Line: Increased effectiveness in all areas of your life.
Excellence Northwest courses are like none other in the personalized and non-confrontive way in which they help you find the benefits you seek. Courses are taught using:
• Lectures by the facilitator
• Socratic interaction in large groups
• Pair and small group exercises
• Creative visualization