Who We Are
Excellence Northwest is a local non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening individuals through innovative courses that support people in creating the life they love.
Excellence Northwest's courses are about creating lifelong excellence. In each course you will experience a supportive, dynamic, respectful, playful and challenging environment.
Next Board Meeting: February 12th at our office located at 2215 Midway Ln Suite 213, Bellingham, WA
Annual Picnic August 16, 2015
**Monthly Board Meeting **
2nd Monday of each month - Join Us!!!!
2215 Midway Ln, Bellingham Enter through Suite 208
* ReSet for Excellence: *(February 5-8th or October 8-11th). Introduction to core strategies for a great life. You will learn practical tools and concepts that you can start using immediately to become more effective in all areas of your life. Facitator: Janet Ott
BreakThru for Radical Clarity: (March 5-8th or November 5-8th4). Using core strategies to achieve a greater understanding of self, to clarify your goals and values, and to create a personal vision for a life filled with passion and purpose. Facitator: Janet Ott
Benefits of our Courses
• Not just another motivational course; instead, we offer real and lasting results.
• Full Participation: the more you participate, the more you achieve.
• Tailored to your needs: you decide your area of focus.
• Attended by diverse individuals with a common aim: the desire for greater excellence in their lives.
The Bottom Line: Increased effectiveness in all areas of your life.
Excellence Northwest courses are like none other in the personalized and non-confrontive way in which they help you find the benefits you seek. Courses are taught using:
• Lectures by the facilitator
• Socratic interaction in large groups
• Pair and small group exercises
• Creative visualization